Friday, January 9, 2015

In the Process of CBL Spring 2015-Week 1



At the end of class, students were asked write in their Interactive Notebooks and explain why it is important for us to know the CBL Framework before we get started on our challenge. Here is what one fourth grader who entered the program after our challenge had begun wrote this:

I think we need to know about the CBL framework before we get started so that I know what to do and where my place is. An example, would be last year when we were suppose to be asking Guiding Questions I kept thinking we have our question and our challenge. Now I understand that the Guiding Questions are suppose to guide our research. It is going to be nice to know and understand where I am in the process this year. 

Here are a few shots I took of my students using the Chalk Talk routine to break down their Big Idea.







 Links Mentioned






No comments:

Post a Comment